My Very Own Super Structure!


Today is the day of creating my first Super Structure! I do have one complaint about it...it took me 3 tries to make it...First try took me about an hour to think through the title and I got logged out by default...Second time I took about 20 minutes rewriting it, but got logged out again...Third try copy & paste from a word document that I backed up all the fields in. They should fix that especially for people who don't double check on whether or not it went through until the next morning and see nothing that wrote was archived. Finally, the Super Structure entitled "Pets for Threats" was created

On the other hand, I feel like I've actually contributed towards something in the world and I'm not even as involved as some. Putting something in writing even in the digital age means something more. We need more of these, I strongly believe in the idea of crowd sourcing ideas and creating these campaigns of involving the masses. We can be educated in marketing, business, and all kinds of theories but the fact is that 1,000 is stronger than 1. I don't know about you, but I look forward to the next 1o years; lets see where it takes us.

No comments: