How did it go?

My presentation went on yesterday and I think I learned more about ARGs in preparation for it than I had anytime previously. Talking with those who are deeply involved with ARGs was truely insightful. I talked with Steve Peters of 42 Entertainment and Jane McGonigal of IFTC adding to the presentations credibility. If I had to pick a single subject that they contributed towards most it would be the future of ARGs without a doubt. Steve compared ARGs to film when it was just getting started, still experiementing with techniques and finding new ones. Jane mentioned that a hybrids between ARGs for change and promotion will dominate the medium in the coming years. I'm not sure if everyone completely got the concept, but for people who have never even heard of ARGs it is difficult to grasp. Unfortunately I don't get a 2nd chance at presenting.

Until next time!

No comments: