Catching up, SuperStruct Style

Oh boy have I been slacking on SuperStruct...I really wanted to follow through with it, but with 3 or 4 blogs to keep up on, internship, MIMA, work, ect., ect. its really tough. I'm looking forward to the time when I can narrow down my blogs to 1 or 2 tops. Anyways enough of the excuses, tonight and tomorrow I'm going to be working on catching up with SuperStruct.

Going on 30min of exploring what SuperStruct has become, I'm really amazed. One gripe I'm finding I have with it though is I'm getting all these lines of "its so easy to catch up don't worry!", but it really is dawnting trying to. I did find Avant Game which was a ton of help, but that was only after a generous amount of digging and back tracking. They need to have a "Get Updated" button right on the homepage with abridged versions of all 5 super threats then links to each individual one to get more aquainted with it from there.

At this point I'm thinking I'll pick one super threat and stick to it, keeping up with all 5 seems like it will be to demanding especially at this point.

Generation Exile? Quarantine? Outlaw planet? Hmmm

No comments: