Graduated: Officially a Real Person

Well, the time has come, about ten days ago I officially became a real boy (man?). I graduated from Minneapolis College of Art and Design with a Bachelor of Science degree in visualization. That probably sounds too vague for most of you, but you could say its in "branding, marketing, and PR".

A huge bonus to all of this was that I won the Van Derlip grant given to one graduating student in each department. The grant is meant to be used for traveling which I fully plan on taking advantage of. The plans are tentatively for summer 2011. I'll be sure to post any and all updates as they come.



This summer will be about finding that job and beginning to pay those loans. I'll try to squeeze in some blog posts and fun in there, but we'll see.

Edit: I added a PDF of a portion of the application.

No comments: